Wrecking Crew now available in paperback

Just a quick update on my new baby (not the human one) - it's now available to order in paperback from Amazon at the reasonably competitive price of £7.99.

'Why is it so much more expensive than the Kindle edition (yours for a bargain £1.99)?', I hear you cry. Well, because this is done via Amazon's new Kindle Direct Publishing paperback self-publishing facility, it costs a fair amount to print each individual copy ordered and I wanted to make at least a bit from royalties because I do have a family to feed. This paperback service is still in its beta stage too, which I fully intend to use an excuse should the format of the printed article be in any way defective. Sadly, this probably won't work as an excuse for the contents itself.



In case you haven't heard (and with my legendary marketing and networking skills, how could you not have?), "Wrecking Crew" is a novel about a disparate group of people who are unfortunate enough to be passengers on a plane which crash-lands on Gatwick's runway, and the strange ways in which their subsequent lives intertwine.

There are parties.

There is conflict.

There is deception.

There is simmering romantic tension.

There is the occasional rude word.

It's currently racing its way towards double-digit sales, which might possibly be due to my astonishing lack of salesmanship ability as mentioned above. At least one person who isn't part of my immediate family has assured me that they enjoyed it, so I would encourage you to give it a try, even if it's purely out of sympathy or obligation. Go on, what have you got to lose? (Except a few quid.)

Order Wrecking Crew now in paperback!

And here is the link to the Kindle edition

Many thanks, dear potential readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney World 2023

Disney hols 2024 (Pt 1)

Some Barbie thoughts